Sunday, March 1, 2009

Senior Model Casting Call



Okay, what is the best way to fill an empty website? By having a model casting call, that's how! So I am currently looking for juniors who will be graduating next year {2010}. I need both girls and boys to display on my website and in advertising material.

The models will receive:
~ a free session with unlimited clothing changes and location choices{$125 value}
~ 3 web sized/watermarked images to be used on Facebook, MySpace, or blog
~ free 8x10 {for mom and dad, maybe}
~ the opportunity to purchase additional pictures if they decide
~ 1/2 off their regular senior portrait session held later in the year {if they decide to go with me for their senior pictures ~not required}
~ the option to be a 2010 senior rep {again, not required}
~ afternoon of fun with me and a couple of their friends

These model must have a model waver signed by a parent/guardian before the shoot, allowing me to use them on my website and in advertising material. These models will be used for advertising purposes only and will not be required to purchase anything unless they desire to do so. They will also not be required to sign a contract stating I will do their senior pictures in the future. If they decide to go with another photographer, I will remove them from my site in order to not cause any conflict with their new photographer. If they do decide to use me later, I will give them half off their regular session fee as a thank you for helping me now.

These models will be the first offered a senior rep position but are not required to do so. If they do decide to be a senior rep, I will discuss with them the requirements and rewards.

When shooting these sessions, I am hoping to have a group of 4-5 friends doing it together. We will have fun scouting out different locations and coming up with different poses. I need their help in knowing what this years up and coming senior will be wanting for their pictures. Their options and suggestions are definitely wanted and requested. I want these pictures to be different and not what everyone else is having done in studios.

So, if you have a group of friends and want to be models for the day, email me at tchavies@woh.rr.com and also check out my senior site {without pictures}. I will send you a model waver for you to have signed and a guide for you when choosing your clothing. This is not your senior session but we will call it "Dress Rehearsal" for both you and me.

No comments: