Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Fun Has Begun!



I started playing with all my senior goodies today! I love when I get to play with different card, album, and story board ideas. I bought some fun new stuff to play with today and I am including a little sneak peek at what this year's seniors have to look forward to. You know by now I am really into the grunge look, so these have a bit of a grunge feel to them. Okay, they are oozing with grunge but I love them! I promise for all of you who aren't into the whole "pose in your prom dress in front of a dumpster" kind of thing, I will come up with some cleaner and simpler designs. But for now, it is all about the grunge! These are some of the Spokes Model cards that they will pass out for me {they will have my info. on them instead} or you can purchase them to pass out to friends with your contact info. on them. How cool is that?

I also want to let all of you juniors who are thinking about modeling for my casting call, as soon as the weather warms up, I will start shooting! If you are wanting to be one of those brave, "guinea pig" models {oops, did I really say that}, then go ahead and shoot me an email so I can put you on the list to call when the weather cooperates for us. If you cannot get a group of friends together, don't worry. I have several wanting to go out and we can all meet up together. We can have some fun and meet new people! What could possibly be more fun than posing and acting goofy in front of perfect strangers? So let me know if you are interested and I will let you know when our photo shoot is on! You can definitely still pull together you own group of friends, and we can go out separately if you would rather!

1 comment:

Chris, Cristen and Abby said...

That sounds like a great idea!! :)