Friday, February 27, 2009

Spokes Model & Regular Session Details



Spokes Models will receive the following...

~No sitting fee {$125.00 Value}
~2 mini sessions {one now and one later in the summer/fall}
~50 Rep cards with their picture on them to pass out to friends
~Proof Book to share with friends and family
~10 web sized/watermarked images for MySpace, Facebook, blog or emailing
~Photographs featured on my website, blog, and advertising material
~$20 print credit for every booked referral
~A few extra freebies thrown in for fun.


Regular senior session prices and info...

Session fee ~ $125
This includes my time, talent and a $50 credit toward your prints.
You will have unlimited clothing changes and up to three different location choices.

Half of the session fee is due upon booking your session in order to reserve your spot. This amount is non-refundable but I will be happy to reschedule for you if you need to. The other half will be due at your shoot. A print credit of $50 will be applied to your order.

I am still working on some cool products and the collections that I will be offering.

It really is too early and cold to begin shooting senior sessions, but it is very important for me to find my reps NOW. I want to get your mini session done soon, so you can have your rep cards and proof books in your hands before school is out. So if you or anyone you know is interested, please fill out the application on the side bar. Remember, I am only choosing 2-3 from each local high school! I have also included a planning survey for anyone planning to book a regular session with me now or in the future.

No comments: