Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Beautiful Family

Let me introduce you to this beautiful family that I just had the privilege of photographing last week. This precious baby girl was just 12 days old and her big brother was as active as he was adorable! You will understand where they get it from when you see their beautiful mama. I included a picture of her with them that I love! The baby is crying and the big brother is not even looking but she is simply glowing. Being a mommy to a newborn is both wonderful and tiring at the same time but you can see on her face how totally content and happy she is with her life right now. This session was supposed to be a surprise for daddy but he found out about it that morning. I do not think he will be disappointed when he sees his beautiful family and it has nothing to do with the pictures I took!

No comments: