Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another Beautiful Family!

I am not sure how but I keep getting the opportunity to photograph some of the most beautiful families! Here is a family that I did recently that was so much fun! Mommy is about 7 months pregnant with their second baby and big brother is absolutely adorable. We had a ball trying to get "W" to sit still long enough to snap a picture. I put together two storyboards that show some of my favorite shots from the session. The first one is for "W" and shows the "Wonder of Christmas". There is nothing like sharing Christmas with a child and seeing all the joy that it brings. All I know is "W" enjoyed the lights and the candy canes! I absolutely love the shot of daddy and "W" getting a closer look at the Christmas lights. The next storyboard is for mommy and daddy to celebrate their newest little family member. No matter how many children are in your family, every pregnancy is special and should be cherished. I love the one of "W" hugging his new baby! Thank you "G" family and I cannot wait to meet the newest member!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful collages. Great work, Tammy!

Abby said...

Guess what.......

you have another comment!!!!!!!