Monday, November 17, 2008

Sorry Everyone!!

Sorry, everyone!! I have had computer issues the last couple of days but I think we are back up and running! I wanted to warn you to be careful of the "Facebook Virus" that is going around. I guess it is not new but it is still spreading. Don't open any videos from friends even if you trust them. The virus is spreading from account to account by acting like a video from a friend. So... if you get a video from me... DON'T OPEN IT!! It is really not from me and it is the little worm trying to wiggle in. If you have a virus scanner that is updated it should catch it but mine still cannot find it.

I also wanted to let you know I have my "traditional" frames in now and they are gorgeous!! I love them. I cannot wait to have someone's pictures framed! I am going to order several studio samples soon but if you want to see them just give me a call. I also am offering the Wild Sorbet frames but as of right now I do not have samples. We will order from their catalog and website for now. They are the "shabby chic" frames I am "wild" about. I will get a studio sample very soon!

One last thing, I added a link on the side bar describing what "Custom Photography" is. It explains to you why "Custom Photography" is not the same as what Sears or Walmart offers. I still consider my work as being in the learning stage but I do respect it enough to not consider it as being the same as what you can get from the local drug store. Remember right now I am not charging a sitting fee or artist fee. I am still building my portfolio and am very thankful to my clients who have let me "practice" on them. I am still offering a free desk print for those who let me include them on my website or in my portfolio. So if you would like to take advantage of "the portfolio stage" of my career, call and we can set up a session.

Look through my website's portfolio section and see if my style fits what you are looking for. Since I am still developing my style, we will play and do all the traditional shots you are wanting but be ready for me to try something different with your shoot. I am very anxious to do an "urban shoot". I love the look of taking something beautiful and putting it in a setting that is the total opposite. If you are up for this type of shoot, be the first to call me and I will throw in something extra with your session just for letting me fulfill this artistic dream I have!!:) I know we may have to wait for a warmer day but "urban with snow" may be cool too! Until next time, watch out for that worm!!

No comments: