Thursday, January 8, 2009

Studio News

The website is up and running!! Yeah!!! I am sure there are still a few kinks that need to be worked out but so far my new company has been great to come to my aid. If you see anything that does not work properly, please let me know. I do have a studio news section on my website now that I will be adding news to. For the most part though, this is the place to come for up to date news and recent shoots! Here are a few things I added to that section....


From now until March 21,2008, you can enter your child in a national model search for "America's Cutest Kid". The contest has teamed up with the charity organization "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep"(NILMDTS). NILMDTS is an organization that provides families with photos of their newborns that for one reason or another will not or have not survived birth. Most parents who have to go through this, may never even consider photographing their infant but this organization offers this service free to them as a way to cherish and remember their tiny family member.

When you enter the contest you will receive a photo session from which you may choose your favorite image to be entered into the contest. You will be given a link where others may vote for your child for $1. Every dollar from each vote cast in the National Model Search goes directly to NILMDTS. If your child is selected as the cutest kid in America, you will win some fabulous gifts.

As of right now, I have never been apart of offering this service but I plan to in the near future. I think it will be one of the most heart wrenching sessions I could ever do but one that I think can be tastefully and beautifully done for the parents to remember their precious baby.

If you think you may have "America's Cutest Kid", email me and together we can help this wonderful organization. I will give you all the details that are involved to get started.

Valentine Sessions
I am now scheduling sessions for you to have done with your Valentine. A few weeks ago, I told you in the blog about the wonderful idea of having a session done with your spouse celebrating your love as a couple no matter how long you have been together. These are great for anniversaries but why not Valentine's Day! Call now to schedule that time and start thinking about a special location that means a lot to you as a couple (maybe where he proposed, or your first date).


Senior Representatives Wanted!
I am on the look out for some Senior Representative that can help me get my name out there in the senior portrait market. If you are, or know a senior this year, please contact me and I will share with you my ideas for my Senior Representatives Program. I am going to put them to work for me but in return they can earn some of their prints at a discount or even free! When I was a senior, I was able to work off my pictures with a local photographer and I had a great time doing it.

Until next time... go check out the website and let me know what you think!

No comments: