Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A New Year a New Website!!!

Yep, I am making changes yet again! I am so frustrated with my old website and proofing area so I am upgrading. Yeah!! I should have the new site up and running in a few days. I am so excited about this upgrade but with any new change comes lots of work and kinks to work out. Please be patient with me because I am sure it will be worth the wait!

I do have one family waiting for their proofs but I am sure this new and improved proofing area/shopping cart will be a HUGE improvement over what I had before. I did a shoot Saturday for this family while they were having their family Christmas party. This family has been friends of ours for a long time and it was so great to see all of them again. It was a couple days after Christmas but we went outside WITHOUT COATS!! Yes, you read that right. It was 65 degrees outside and I loved it! The little guy of the family was not real thrilled with the idea of me taking his picture at first but when we went outside, he really got into it! He would run up to me and whisper to me that he had a new idea for a shot. He had some really cute ideas too! The grand kids were very cooperative and I had so much fun chasing them down as they ran around grandma and grandpa's property showing me all their favorite places they used to play. We shot in many different locations and we had so many different fun places to shoot at. I think their property is a photographer's wonderland! I think I may have to rent their place for upcoming shoots. :)

I know they are waiting for their pictures and since they have to wait a few more days, here are a few of my favorites from the day...
This one is supposed to look faded like this. It has an "Old World" effect on it!


This one was his idea and I think it is one of my favorites!
I will have the website up soon and you can see them all "N" family! (I guess trying to disguise their name really does not matter if it is on one of the pictures, huh?)

No comments: