Thursday, January 29, 2009

WOW!

You guys are simply blowing me away. I have absolutely loved watching my stat counter for my blog and my website. I love seeing all the different parts of the United States people have been coming from to read my blog but seeing that people are coming form different COUNTRIES is amazing to me! I mean how in the world is someone from Denmark, Brazil, Malaysia, or Trinidad (just to name a few) finding my blog! I would LOVE to have some of you leave me a comment to tell me how you came to find my blog. Being able to communicate with fellow bloggers is so much fun! I commented on one of my photography idol's, Jasmine Star, website the other day and it was so cool to see how much traffic my blog and website got just from people coming to check out who I was. (I just have to say I love Jasmine. She is one of my imaginary best friends. Yes, I have several. She, along with Angie Smith, go out with me to Starbucks and go shopping on a regulear basis. Imaginary, remember!) I know I'm new to this blog world but it just amazes me how small the world really is with the internet involved.

Sitting in church the other day I was thinking about my blog (I know I got distracted, but for a good reason). I was thinking about how I could touch others with my business and with the love of Jesus. I want so very much to be able to make an impact on others and show them that Jesus is the only way to make your life have meaning and purpose. Being a Christian is so much more than just being a follower of Christ but also having a personal relationship with Him! He wants so much to be apart of your life and cares about every detail. I want the life I live for Him to be pleasing to Him. I don't want to just live but live for Him. If you hire me as your photographer, I want to you to know before hand that I adore my Heavenly Father and I hope I exhibit the qualities that show that I do indeed have a personal relationship with Him. If I never meet you, and you just stop by once in awhile to check out my blog, I also want you to be able to see Christ though out my blog. If you ever have questions, please email me and I will try to help. Taking pictures is a passion for me but living for Him is much more than that. I have not always been the best at sharing my faith but through this blog, I hope to change that. If I am having people from all over the United States and other COUNTRIES (WOW!) come and read my blog, than why not share Jesus and who He is. I know this may make some people turn away totally but you know what? Maybe that day when they realize they do need Him, they will remember that blog girl that wrote about Him and come back and check it out. Either way, I hope you come back and see what is going on in my business and hear me share more about my Heavenly Father.

Since no post is complete without a picture, I will give you a few favorites of my kids.









You may have also noticed I have been playing with the look of my blog. Sorry, if you stopped by when I was playing. I know several stopped by yesterday while I was changing it. It took on several different forms yesterday and I am sure I will change it again. If you have not heard, I love change!

Remember, leave a comment and let me know where you are from and how you found me! Feel free to pass my blog on to your friends!

Until next time,
Tammy

1 comment:

Abby said...

Ola! This is Abby from Spain. I love your blog! Adios!