Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Two Wonderful Boys!

I know I just posted pictures of my boys the other day but I just have to do another post about them. They are both so wonderful but each are also another year cooler! Big "G" is turning 10 tomorrow and Little "B" turned 3 two weeks ago. I cannot believe how time is just flying by me these days. They are, along with their two sisters, just the best things in the world to me. I love watching them all grow up and learn new things.

"G" has developed a love of reading this year that is so exciting to me. This is one area he has always struggled in and as a result has always hated to do. Sitting down to read a book was just torture on the poor kid but this year he has discovered how fun reading can be. I even found him reading once while he had friends over! How cool is that! He is such a good kid and I am so proud to be his mom!



"B" had become so much fun this year. He is constantly making us laugh with all of his funny comments and questions. The other day I found him pouring baking soda on the carpet so he could lay down and make snow angels. (I guess in this case they were soda angels.) Since he is my fourth, I just had to laugh. We are beginning the adventure of potty training now. He has done pretty well so far. Each time he goes, we praise him and he gets a few M&Ms. After a few time, he jumped up and said "I awesome at this mommy! I got this down!" We will see.



Having two boys is an adventure that I would not change for anything! I love you guys and Happy Birthday!

No comments: