Thursday, February 19, 2009

I wish it were this easy!

This is my son's solution to his mess! I wish it were this easy to clean things up around here! I asked my boys to clean up their messes and the 3 year old figured this would be the quickest way to get the job done. Since starting my business, my house has suffered for it to say the least. I would rather find new photographers on the internet and draw inspiration from them than clean the toilets. I mean come on who likes to clean toilets? My goal for this year was to find balance with everything and let's be honest, I am failing. I am growing as a photographer, yes, but I am failing on the home front. Do you know how many loads of laundry six people can generate over the coarse of a week? Let's just say - A LOT! (I love watching John and Kate Plus Eight just to make myself feel better!) Anyway, I wish getting things in order was as easy as bringing in a big power tool and bull dozing over it. Oh well, enjoy the photos as I go clean a toilet or two (but I don't have time for three...)









By the way, these pictures were done with my new 50mm 1.4 lense... LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Chris, Cristen and Abby said...

Too cute! Glad to see you are getting good use out of your lens :)