Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Wedding?

You may have noticed a wedding on our slide shows. No, we really don't do weddings yet, but that was my baby brother's wedding that I had the pleasure of taking pictures of. I was not the actual photographer of their wedding but they had a wonderful photographer named Nicole Couch. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, she was fantastic! Since I wasn't the photographer, I got to run around snapping pictures just for fun. I had a blast! I know someday I will want to get into wedding photography, but for now I just got to play without the pressure of getting the perfect shot. The wedding photographer was very gracious enough to teach me a few things and let me learn from her. I am very thankful to her for that. Thank you Nicole.

The wedding was beautiful and Nicole (the bride's name also) was stunning. I am so very lucky to be getting such a wonderful sister-n-law. I may be his sister but my brother was one of the most handsome grooms I have ever seen (my husband being the most of course!) If you get a chance, go look at the slide show and just see what a beautiful wedding it was. I must say my photos do not do it justice though!

No comments: